Normally, the entire house is exclusively rented for a stay of one week (7 nights). A short “weekend stay”, from Thursday to Sunday (3 nights) is possible depending upon availability.
Conditions of payment: Your reservation will be confirmed upon receipt of a 50% down payment. The remaining 50% are due at check in and may be charged to a credit card. Should you choose this payment method, the entire amount will be booked from your credit card 2 weeks prior to your arrival. Costs incurred during your stay are due at checkout.
External services paid by credit card (like ski pass, ski school…) are subject to a 5% service charge.
We accept payment in cash (in addition to bank transfers before arrival), debit cards, Visa and MasterCard.
- No fees are charged for cancellations up to 60 days before arrival
- A 50% cancellation fee is charged up to 45 days before arrival
- For late arrivals or short-notice cancellations 45 days or fewer before arrival, 100% of the fee is charged.
We recommend purchasing travel insurance (www.europaeische.at)
Dogs are welcome at Sweet Little Home upon request for a 30 EUR daily surcharge excl. dog food.
- Breakfast with baked bread, cheese, jams, yoghurt, cereals, fruit juices, fresh fruits, and various egg dishes.
- Ski-pass service
- Free Wi-Fi available throughout the house
- Ski storage
- Shuttle service within the village area
- Access to the St. Antoner Hof’s indoor pool and spa facility
Two staff members are available around the clock to fulfil your wishes and ensure that you have a perfect stay in St. Anton.
TRANSFER SERVICE & AIRPORT SHUTTLE SERVICE
Please contact the reception with your flight information or estimated arrival time, and we will make the arrangements for the transfer to and from the hotel!
RAFFL’S DINE AROUND
Fans of high-class cuisine can book the “Raffl’s Dine Around.” We would be pleased to reserve a table for you and your guests at a reduced rate in the following restaurants: Raffl’s Stube, Skiclub Stüberl, Sticky Fingers or Seven Sky.